Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Finals Fair this semester! The Finals Fair is a resource event to provide students with options to support their well being in preparation for final exam season, all in one place.
The fair be held on Wednesday, December 4th from 12 pm to 3 pm.
This event is a partnership between Student Health and Wellness (SHaW) and UConn Student Government (USG).
As a supplement to the Finals Fair, we will be distributing a Finals Guide to help students navigate a campus full of final exam-related activity and support. We welcome submissions to the guide!
There are many opportunities to get involved and meet at least one of our event goals. Our event goals are as follows:
- Raise awareness of services/resources available.
- Immediate connection of students to resource access onsite.
- Opportunities for students to build skills such as learn a stress management technique or locate a quiet space to study during finals week.
Please complete this form by November 13th to:
- Request a table at the Finals Fair.
- Be included in the Finals Guide.
- Express interest in the collaborator's networking meeting
If you have questions, please contact Nishelli Ahmed at email@example.com.